SFAS Framework Analysis (2018-2019) on the Top 5 Global Commercial Aircraft OEMs: Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR -- OEMs are Focused Strongly on Ramping Up Aircraft Production Rates
DUBLIN, Nov. 15, 2018
DUBLIN, Nov. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Framework Analysis - 2018-2019 - Global Top 5 Commercial Aircraft OEMs - Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer, ATR" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Commercial Aviation market continues to be in the super cruise mode with the longest, uninterrupted aviation super cycle, led by the classic OEMs duopoly, being propelled by strong tailwinds with strong demand drivers and favorable macroeconomic factors driving order intake across the industry value chain.
Boeing & Airbus lit up the Farnborough Airshow 2018 with combined order intake for around 960 aircrafts worth $160 billion at list prices, with Boeing's order intake packing a real punch underscored by its tally of orders for freighters, indicating towards resurgence in demand for freighters and that the aviation super cycle is still in full momentum.
The burgeoning order backlog across OEMs; worth over $1 trillion, is likely to drive consistent revenues growth across the industry value chain over the next decade as it gears up for disciplined operational execution.
The OEMs are focused strongly on ramping up aircraft production rates through the next decade to meet delivery schedules with aircraft deliveries by the industry in 2018 likely to reach a record high with production output on key aircraft programs going up. Airlines profitability continues to be on the upward growth trajectory with 2018 likely to be another boom year for the airlines with the profitability projected to register double digit growth rate to reach $38.4 billion in 2018, despite the spike in crude oil prices & pressures from escalating labor costs.
Against this backdrop, this SFAS Framework Analysis will thus be crucial to understand & assess as to how are the OEMs strategically positioned in a rapidly changing and evolving industry dynamics and market environment and how adaptive, responsive & prepared are they to be able to ride the waves of change & disruption blowing through the market.
- Airbus SAS
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer S.A.
- The Boeing Company
Key Topics Covered
Section - 1
Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the Top 5 Commercial Aircraft OEMs
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding/Ownership Pattern & Structure
Section - 2
Financial Performance Snapshot & Analysis - Charts & Analysis for each Company:
1. Revenue Base & Growth Trend
2. Revenues Split by Key Segments
3. Revenues Split by Key Geographic Markets & Regions
4. Gross Earnings & Margin Trend
5. Operating Earnings & Operating Margin Trend
6. Return on Sales Trend
7. Profitability Growth Trend
8. Cash Flow from Operations
9. R&D Expenditure Trend
10. CAPEX Trend
11. Order Intake & Deliveries Trend
12. Order Backlog Position & Growth Trend
Section - 3
Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix - For each of the Top 5 Industry OEMs
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Strengths
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Weaknesses
Section - 4
External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Opportunities
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Threats
Section - 5
Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
- Quantified Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged
- Quantified Weaknesses to be Worked Upon
- Opportunities to be Capitalized Upon & their Quantification to Assess Degree of Relevance & Usefulness
- Threats to be Mitigated, Negated & Overcome & their Quantification to Assess Potential Degree of Impact
Section - 6
Comparative Ranking of Industry Players - based on SFAS Scores
- Airbus SAS
- The Boeing Company
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer SA
Section - 7
Global Commercial Aircraft Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
Section - 8
Key Market & Technology Trends - Analysis of Key Trends poised to Shape & Transform the future
Section - 9
Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section - 10
Strategic Market Outlook - Commercial Aircraft Market: 2018-2037
- Analysis of Emerging Market Scenario for Commercial Aviation Sector
- Global Demand Forecast - Commercial Aircrafts - 2018-2037 - In Units
- Global Demand Forecast - Commercial Aircrafts - 2018-2037 - In Value Terms
- Demand Growth Forecasts for Regions - Aircraft Unit Deliveries (Split by Segments) in Unit and Value Terms - 2018-2037
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwk5h4/sfas_framework?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sfas-framework-analysis-2018-2019-on-the-top-5-global-commercial-aircraft-oems-boeing-airbus-bombardier-embraer-and-atr----oems-are-focused-strongly-on-ramping-up-aircraft-production-rates-300750512.html
SOURCE Research and Markets