European Satellite-based Earth Observation Market Report 2018-2023 Featuring Airbus, iSi, Maxar Technologies, Thales Group & UrtheCast
DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2018
DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Satellite-based Earth Observation Market in Europe 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The satellite-based earth observation market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 13.72% during the period 2019-2023.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the satellite-based earth observation market in Europe for 2019-2023. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a disacussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One trend in the market is advances in sensing and imaging technologies. Advances in sensing and imaging technologies in the past decade have led to the development of superior observation satellites for environmental monitoring. These satellites provide higher-resolution images and allow for the measurement of several metrics.
According to the report, one driver in the market is growing use of satellites for environmental monitoring. Satellites are increasingly being used for environmental monitoring. This is because of their ability to accurately monitor weather environmental changes geographical features of the Earth and climatic conditions over a huge surface area.
Further, the report states that one challenge in the market is competition from alternative technologies. The global satellite-based earth observation market is expected to witness significant challenges from alternative low-to-high-altitude observational technologies, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and stratospheric balloons (stratolite). Stratospheric balloons can carry telescopes and imaging sensors, ranging from a few kilograms to over a ton, up to altitudes of 40,000 meters.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Maxar Technologies
- Thales Group
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- VAS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Data - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Defense - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Weather - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- LBS - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Agriculture - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Mining - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Insurance - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Russian Federation - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- UK - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzk5bp/european?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-satellite-based-earth-observation-market-report-2018-2023-featuring-airbus-isi-maxar-technologies-thales-group--urthecast-300750136.html
SOURCE Research and Markets