State Police Updates Pennsylvania's Ten Most Wanted List
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 9, 2018
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) recently released its updated Ten Most Wanted List. There are five new additions to the list, taking the places of five suspects who were captured throughout the past year.
The new suspects on the Ten Most Wanted List are:
- Kern Mayers, wanted for felony drug charges in Luzerne County from 2006
- Khadir Shareef Blue, wanted by the Philadelphia Police Department for a 2017 homicide
- Santos Torres-Garcia, wanted for a 2017 rape in Adams County
- Tremaine Divine Jamison, wanted for a 2017 homicide in Luzerne County
- Richard Brandon Tyler, wanted for a January 2018 aggravated assault in York County
Fugitives are chosen for inclusion on the most wanted list based on severity of the crime committed and the availability of suspects' information. The complete list is available for download here.
"State police and our local law enforcement partners will not stop searching for these dangerous fugitives, whether they've been on the run for months or decades," said Acting Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Lieutenant Colonel Robert Evanchick. "Someone knows where these suspects are, and we ask for anyone with information to come forward and help bring them to justice."
Tips may be submitted through the Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers website or by calling 1-800-4-PA-TIPS. All Crime Stoppers tips are anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Three suspects from the previous edition of the Ten Most Wanted List were located thanks to information submitted to Crime Stoppers, and the organization paid a total of $6,000 in rewards directly to the tipsters.
MEDIA CONTACTS: Corporal Adam Reed or Ryan Tarkowski, 717-783-5556
SOURCE Pennsylvania State Police Department