12th Annual Homeland Security Week
Building Partnerships. Protecting Citizens. Securing the Nation.
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2017
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- IDGA's 12th Annual Homeland Security Week, the nation's foremost event addressing challenges at the forefront of homeland security operations, policy and procurements will take place in Washington D.C, this October 24-27.
This summit will focus on key themes at the forefront of news today, such as border management and surveillance, cyber security and protecting critical infrastructure, processing, exploiting and disseminating intelligence and ISR platforms, safe cities and information sharing between state, local and federal agencies.
- Soraya Correa, Chief Procurement Officer, DHS
- Bob Kolasky, Acting Deputy Under Sectary, National Protection and Programs Directorate, DHS
- Jimmy O'Neill, Commissioner, NYPD
- Steve Karoly, Acting Assistant Administrator, Office of Requirements and Capabilities Analysis, TSA
- Randolph Alles, Director, U.S. Secret Service
- James Turgal, Executive Assistant Director, Information & Technology Branch, FBI
- Shonnie Lyon, Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management, DHS
- Mark Kneidinger, Director of Cyber Security & Communication Federal Network Resilience, DHS
- Dr. Patrick Carrick, Director & Chief Scientist, Homeland Security Advanced Research Project Agency, DHS
- Sean Crawford, CBRN Director, FEMA
The 12th Homeland Security Week will bring together government, industry and academia, from both the U.S and globally to discuss the challenges at the forefront of homeland security operations, policy and procurements.
To access the full agenda or to register, visit http://www.HomelandSecurityWeek.com
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA): a division of IQPC is a non‐partisan information‐based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense through live conferences and events. We bring together speaker panels and events comprised of military and government professionals while attracting delegates with decision‐making power from military, government and defense industries.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/12th-annual-homeland-security-week-300517851.html
SOURCE Institute for Defense & Government Advancement