6th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit
September 12-13, 2017
The Mary M. Gates Learning Center | Alexandria, VA
Defense Strategies Institute presents the 6th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit taking place on September 12th and 13th in Alexandria, Virginia. With this year’s theme being “Delivering Information Superiority to the Tactical Edge” the summit will focus on providing network capability and enhanced C4ISR to the tactical edge in support of the Warfighter. The Summit will seek to enhance reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime to support Commanders’ situational awareness and C2 capabilities.
For more information or to register for this summit please visit: http://tacticalcommunications.dsigroup.org/
October 19, 2017
National Press Club | Washington, D.C.
Defense Daily’s 10th annual Open Architecture Summit, taking place October 19, 2017 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C., will focus on Building and Maintaining the Technical Edge. Discussion will center on Constructing the Future of Open Architecture While Maintaining the Technical Edge. Panels will include:
- Common and Compatible -- Establishing baseline architectures
- Defense Industry -- Demonstrating the pros and cons of an open architecture-approach to the contractor community
- Legacy-Existing-Future -- Open Architecture is the key to maintaining legacy platforms and aa vital foundation to implementing future programs
For full details or to register today, go to www.openarchitecturesummit.com
November 7-8, 2017
Tyson's Corner Marriott | Tyson's Corner, VA
CyberSat is the first event of its kind, dedicated to assessing the ever-evolving threat of cyber attacks in the satellite and aerospace landscape. At this two-day event, attendees will hear strategic insights from leading cybersecurity experts and satellite industry executives about best practices for achieving end-to-end protection within the entire satellite ecosystem. Representatives from key industry verticals such as maritime, broadcast, government, oil & gas, and more will discuss what cybersecurity truly means to them.
- New Generation of Cyberattacks – Assessment of the evolving threat landscape in satellite
- Fact vs. Myth: What we know so far as it relates to cyber-attacks in aerospace and satellite
- Open Systems vs. Purpose Built Solutions: Pros and Cons
- A Cybersecurity Framework for Space: What needs to be done
- The FCC Commuications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (CSRIC) WG4: What we can learn
- The NIST Framework: The need for it and where it can be improved
- And more…
For full details or to register today, go to www.cybersatsummit.com
Click here to view other upcoming industry events.